Join us on the all-in-one ultimate luxury wellness retreat Thailand has to offer!
Welcome to the ultimate retreat of a lifetime that will definitely leave you feel rejuvenated, re-energized and luxuriously refreshed - the Ultimate Body and Mind Wellness Retreat at Pimalai Resort & Spa.
The all-in-one luxury wellness retreat that will calm your senses, free your mind, strengthen and yet rejuvenate and unwind your tired body.
Enjoy a variety of yoga classes and workshops by @oceanbloom and let yourself experience and be transformed into the world of complete relaxation and total tranquility with a wide range of sound bath journeys by @angel.in.a.drift.
Enjoy an array of fresh, sumptuous local and seafood dishes, a spa session at an award-winning spa, a spa class where you learn the secrets of traditional Thai massage and discover the hidden gem of the Andaman ocean and the lush nature this beautiful paradise island has to offer during our private sunset scenic cruise.
Experience this wholesome wellness journey to the fullest at one of the most exquisite resorts in Asia, Pimalai Resort & Spa located, located on the beautiful and untouched island of Koh Lanta, voted as one of the World’s Top 7 Best Islands for Living by the International Living magazine.
Don’t miss this opportunity of a lifetime!
We hope to see you in the paradise :)
The Ultimate Body and Mind Wellness Retreat
Location: Pimalai Resort & Spa, Koh Lanta, Krabi
Date: 15-18 September 2022
Day 1: September 15, 2022
14:00-17:00 Rest and Relax
17:00-17:30 Meet and Greet
17:30-18:30 Sunset Flow and Sound Bath
Day 2: September 16, 2022
7:30-8:30 Gentle Morning Flow
10:00-11:30 Heart Opening Workshop
14:00-16:00 Rest and Relax
16:00-18:00 Private Scenic Cruise
18:00-19:00 Old Town Tour and Dinner in the Old Town
19:30 Arrive at the Hotel
Day 3: September 17, 2022
7:30-8:30 Guided Meditation and Sound Bath
10:00-11:00 Spa Class: The Art of Neck and Shoulder Massage
14:00-16:00 Rest and Relax
16:00-17:00 Yin Yoga
17:00-18:00 Sound Journey Experience
Day 4: September 18, 2022
7:00-8:00 Sunrise Flow and Sound Bath
10:00-12:00 Check Out and Farewell
**Please make sure you land at Krabi International Airport by 10AM on September 15. Your flight leaving Krabi International Airport on September 18 should be after 3PM**
**The transfer time is around 2 hours**
The price is inclusive of:
- 3 night stay at the luxury Deluxe room at Pimalai Resort & Spa
- All classes
- All meals at Pimalai’s onsite awarding-winning restaurants
- Airport transfers between Krabi International Airport and Pimalai Resort & Spa
- One private scenic sunset cruise and dinner in the Old Town
- One hour of spa session (a massage of your choice) at the award-winning Pimalai Spa
- One hour of group spa class: the Art of Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Two Flexi Lexi Fitness outfits (worth over 10,000 baht)
What can you do during free time?
- Enjoy one hour of massage of your choice (included in the package) at the award-wining Pimalai Spa
- Rest and relax in the room, by or in the pool and the ocean
- Enjoy a wide range of non-motor water sports such as windsurfing, paddle boarding and kayaking.
- Engage in a variety of beach activities such as pétanque, frisbee and beach volleyball.
- Contact Pimalai staff if you would like to rent a bicycle to explore the island
What do you need to bring?
- Your own yoga mat if you like (we also have mats provided)
- Yoga wear (you will get 2 FREE full outfits from us as well)
- Casual clothes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Mosquito spray (the hotel also provides)
- Your lovely self!